Sunday, January 31, 2010

I had a crafty Saturday with the kids. Did you? I helped the 3 older ones make Nintendo Toad stuffies out of acrylic felt. They still want bodies but I kinda like them this way. I also whipped up a few scarves for the girls with fleece I found on the clearance rack. I even have enough to make an extra one for each. The last thing I worked on was my entry into the Sew Mama Sews Valentine's day contest. If it's a random drawing I have a chance of winning. LOL Not bad for my first time hand embroidering. My hands ached so bad by the time I was done, darn arthrosis. But it was fun and I think I will make one for each the kids since they aren't too hard and my kids love handmade gifts. Oh you want pictures? OK. ;-)






Oh and this is where I hung the wreath I made over Christmas. I love looking at it.



Have a great Sunday everyone!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

these are great projects... i am hoping to do a few crafty projects today. i love the scarf

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.