Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sorry about the tutorial. I suck LOL. It ended up not quite working as planned but I will still post how I went about it and how I messed it up. I just have to find time now to upload the photos. Today I was having fun with my new rotary cutter. Before Christmas I ordered a pair of Martelli rotary cutters. I was considering getting Gingher cutters until I saw this video. I love how it is ergonomic. The lovely Bethany helped me make my purchase through the US site since the Canadian distributor was unavailable. These things are amazing!!! They cut like a hot knife trough butter and are so easy on my hands and wrist. I highly recommend them both for amazing customer service and amazing product. Next up on my list of things to get is the no slip strip ruler and a large cutting mat. :) Hope you have a great day.

On a side note I urge you to clock over to my parenting blog and click on one of the links in today's post to donate to disaster relief in Haiti. My heart and prayers go out to them.

No comments: