Wednesday, December 09, 2009

A crafters Christmas wish list.

What is on yours? I just stumbled across Martelli rotary cutters and mats. Boy those would come in handy and are now on my wish list. I get such fatigue when I am cutting fabric because of arthrosis. I am going to have to see if I can track them down here in Canada. And the mats well those things are just fabulous! I love the possibility of cutting a whole yard of fabric at one time. Oh and I can't forget the no slip ruler. You can get all of these things at their online store. I am going to have to do some more research to see if they are available here. Oh it's been a while since I have been excited about sewing tools . LOL.

So tell me what is on your wish list:)

3 comments:

Leslie said...

i need some sewing accessories... some rulers to square things up...and fabric...this cutter sounds intriguing

Skooks said...

Some new Ginghers. Of all varieties . . . shears, embroidery, pinking. Doubt I'll get them though. I don't think my husband knows much about good sewing scissors. :P

Julia Gabriel said...

Look for a post in the future anbout the rotay cutters by Martelli. One thing I do have to say is even though there isn't a canadian dealer the customer service out of the US is amazing. I can't wait to get it.